The TopCon Geek Expo Team has worked hard to bring you the very top events, panels, guests and vendors. Each and everyone screened and determined to be the best of the best.
Please look out for those who prey on the unknowing. If you do not see a vendor listed in our schedule or if they are selling anything off of the event venue they are not associated with TopCon; Buyer beware.
In order to maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere for all attendees, please read and adhere to the following list of convention etiquette:
- No harassment of any kind will be allowed or tolerated at TopCon. You can read our full harassment policy below.
Please be nice to each other and the TopCon staff/volunteers. We want everyone to have fun and those helping the convention have put in a lot of work to make that happen.
Always ask first before taking a photo of or touching another person.
COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT! LOOK DON’T TOUCH!
Harassment includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal and written comments, obscene gestures, and physical interactions against an individual or group of individuals. Harassment of any kind, including that which targets individuals based on gender, sexual orientation, physical appearance, and race, should be reported to a TopCon Staff Member for further action. Individuals participating in any harassing behaviors will be asked to stop, to which it will be expected that he or she complies with immediately and for the duration of the convention.
2. No live fire guns, rifles, projectile or explosive weapons of any kind allowed within the exhibit hall or within 1000′ of the venue.
All Cosplay weapons must pass through a weapons check and must be approved before being allowed within exhibit hall or outside venue. Approved weapons will be tagged and tag must not be removed or you will be asked to leave the event.
No actual steel bladed swords or knifes allowed within the exhibit hall or outside venue. All cosplay swords and knifes must be made of plastic, foam or rubber.
Some vendors sell swords, knifes and martial arts weapons. Upon purchase of any of these items you will be escorted by a member of our security team either to the front desk where your purchase will be held for you until you are ready to leave or out the main entrance so you may secure your purchase in your vehicle.
If you are denied admission or asked to leave the Convention due to non-compliance with our weapons rules or policy no refund will be given.
EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES
3. All People entering the Event are subject to a security scan via hand held wand of their person and possessions.
In order to reduce the chance of shoplifting from our vendors no oversize bags and/or back packs will be allowed into the event.
Security Camera’s will be in use for the duration of the event.
Any crime of any kind including but not limited to shoplifting, assault or public disturbance will result in detention until law enforcement officers arrive.
4. All TopCon Geek Expo Ticket Sales are Final. No Refund on Pre-Registration, Event or Door Ticket Sales. Tatman Productions LLC and TopCon Geek Expo Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you are asked to leave the Convention due to non-compliance with rules or policy no refund will be given. If you are asked to leave the Convention and you feel that you have been discriminated against due to race, sex, religion, creed or national origin please send an EMAIL with your complaint and we will investigate immediately and notify you of our findings in a timely fashion.
BOOTH AND TABLE SALES
5. All TopCon Geek Expo Exhibitor, Vendor, Creator, Artist and Author Booth & Table Sales are Final. No Refund on Booth or Table Sales. Tatman Productions LLC and TopCon Geek Expo Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you are denied a Booth or Table or are asked to leave the Convention due to non-compliance with rules or policy no refund will be given. If you are denied a Booth or Table or asked to leave the Convention and you feel that you have been discriminated against due to race, sex, religion, creed or national origin please send an EMAIL with your complaint and we will investigate immediately and notify you of our findings in a timely fashion.
NO FAULT POLICY
TopCon Geek Expo is owned by Tatman Productions LLC a Kansas Limited Liability Company. Neither TopCon Geek Expo, Tatman Productions LLC. It’s Owners, Employees, Consigns or Heirs are not responsible for any loss of personal property real or imagined by any individual, business or group. Furthermore TopCon Geek Expo, Tatman Productions LLC. It’s Owners, Employees, Consigns or Heirs are not responsible for any accidents minor or major or that may result in loss of limbs, physical function or life.
Insurance for personal or business items and self is the sole responsibility of each individual, business or group attending any Tatman Productions LLC or TopCon Geek Expo event.
All content and images used by and authorized for use to, for or by Tatman Productions LLC are the sole property of Tatman Productions LLC and/or their perspective owners. No unauthorized use of any content may be used without the express written permission of its owner(s) and/or Tatman Productions LLC. All rights intellectual and otherwise reserved. Copyright Tatman Productions LLC 1976 – 2018
The TopCon Geek Expo Team takes your security and safety seriously and will do all within our power to insure that you have a safe, secure, fun and memorable event. Thank you for your support of TopCon Geek Expo.